We’ve curated some of the BEST personal trainers in the area to bring you the best results quickly. Our personal trainers design their small group training sessions to ensure you are getting an immersive full-body workout. They use techniques from many disciplines of training such as cardio, functional training, HIIT workouts, and weight training. These sessions are NOT the average gym membership sessions. Our trainers get to focus on YOU when you train with us because they are small group and immersive, ensuring you don’t get hurt and stay safe during the class. Ever take a class and get injured? That doesn’t happen here! Our workout classes are NOT the classes you’ve been to before! They are fun, safe and you get the benefits of having a personal trainer work with you in EVERY class. Come try one of our classes today!
Brittany is the founder and lead trainer of the studio. She has served as the East Brunswick Chamber of Commerce’s Treasurer since 2017. She enjoys spending time with her cats, traveling to warm climates, and of course, trying new things!
- Title: Owner, Personal and Group Trainer, Nutrition Coach
- Certifications: AFAA Group Exercise Certification; Certified Personal Trainer From World Instructor Training Schools; Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM BS/MS Fairleigh Dickinson University, Silberman College of Business
- Guilty Pleasure: Binge watching dating shows
- Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- How Many Siblings: One sister
- Favorite Exercise: Tire flip
Bailey is our group trainer and your personal yogi, who can help you keep flexible and increase your range of motion. She always enjoys learning something new about unfamiliar food, whether that’s tasting it or shopping for it at a foreign food store while on vacation.
- Certifications: AFAA Group Exercise Certification; Dharma Yoga Certification
- Title: Group Trainer, Yoga Instructor
- Guilty Pleasure: Eating Luxardo Maraschino Cherries out of the jar
- Favorite Movie: Rear Window
- How Many Siblings: Two
- Favorite Exercise: Headstand
Fran is a tenacious trainer whether you’re in a group or one-on-one setting. She’s sure to motivate you to go the extra mile. She enjoys watching football (go Steelers!), reading, and entertaining.
- Certifications: ASFA Personal Trainer; Group Fitness Trainer; Boot Camp
- Title: Personal and Group Trainer
- Guilty Pleasure: Watching the ID Channel
- Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction
- Favorite Exercise: Pushups
Nelli has a knack for knowing just the right thing to say when you’re exhausted and don’t think you can possibly do another set. She loves all things home design. So, don’t be afraid to ask her for design advice between sets.
- Certifications: NFPT Personal Trainer; AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- Title: Personal and Group Trainer
- Guilty Pleasure: Sweets
- Favorite Movie: Any funny movie
- How Many Siblings: One brother
- Favorite Exercise: Balance exercises
Nothing gets Gina excited like digging into the details of her exercise and fitness routine. She loves helping you apply physical therapy techniques to ensure that you are building strength and mobility in the safest way possible.
- Certifications: Certified Personal Trainer From World Instructor Training Schools; NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification
- Guilty Pleasure: Vanilla yogurt with granola
- Favorite Movie: Miracle on Ice
- Siblings: Two
- Favorite Exercise: Deadlift
Shannon is a certified yoga instructor, reiki master, and fur mama who uses vibrational sound, laughter, breath, and asana to promote healing while nurturing a sense of community, well-being, and a connection during her classes.
- Certifications: RYT 500, Yin Yoga, Sound Therapy, Reiki Master
- Title: Yoga Instructor
- Guilty Pleasure: Naps
- Favorite Movie: About Time
- Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
- Favorite Exercise: I feel like I have to say yoga, but those monster truck tires at ELITE are calling my name!